NOTICE TO VISITORS AND BUYERS OF THE ONLINE STORE WWW.GORISKE.SI AFTER ARTICLE 13. OF THE GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR) AS REGARDS THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
On this page you can regularly monitor any changes related to personal data protection.
In Goriške Opekarne d.o.o. (Ltd.) and particularly in our online store we respect your privacy and protect your personal information.
Your personal data, their collection and use represent an inseparable part of The General Terms of Our Business (wwww.goriske.si) and can only be interpreted in conjunction with them, so therefore we recommend that you read them in full.
We do business in accordance with the applicable rules in the field of personal data protection, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act (ZVOP-1) and the European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The data operator is the company Goriške opekarne d.o.o., Merljaki 7, 5292 Renče, email@example.com, telephone: + 386 5 39 85 200 (hereinafter the Operator).
Purpose of processing the personal data:
We are gaining information on you in a number of ways, e.g. when:
- You submit an inquiry or order
- When you provide us with different questions, request for a complaint, return the product, ...
We acquire technical data automatically.
Google, Facebook, and other social networks and advertising agencies provide us with the information you've allowed them to do.
We collect the following personal information about our users and customers:
- Data on registered users and buyers and purchases we collect for: the provision of our legal obligations (for example, for the management of financial and business books), the execution of your orders, for business analysis, planning, monitoring of statistics, customers and visitors behavior and the like, where the data used is anonymized.
- Contact details: Name, surname, delivery addresses, invoice address, e-mail address, tax number, location of the facility and telephone number we collect and process for the purpose of processing your order (validation of purchase or rejection, delivery of products...) or demand (including for the composition and delivery of the offer, if you request it), and your e-mail address can also be used for the direct marketing of our similar or identical products or services as you have purchased or requested in our store. We need the location of the facility so we can optimize the distribution of commercialists by location.
- Financial information: We do not store your credit card information. For payment, you are redirected to a banking system that verifies the validity of the card for the processing of paying the goods you purchased.
- Data on purchases and payments: We keep all information about your orders (name, surname, email address, address, telephone, location of the facility) and payments (purchase history), including information about returned orders. We process this information to meet our legal obligations, as well as because of the general analysis of purchases made and, consequently, to improve the user experiences of our customers.
- Technical data: The IP addresses, the operating system information, the browser, the location of your device, the type of device you access to our page and the like are also collected to ensure security and provability. When visiting cookies with your consent, we also collect data to provide better functionality and user experience, security, count the number of users on the website, and ensure the smooth functioning of web pages. A session cookie is assigned to the individual user at the beginning of the visit to identify and monitor the shopping cart. Goriške opekarne D.o.o. may also save other cookies on the user's computer, such as the user identification number in encrypted form (to identify the user at the next visit) and Google Analytics Cookies (website visits analysis), Facebook, Twitter, ... Session cookies are stored in the server memory only for the duration of the visit and are deleted after an hour of inactivity, and permanent cookies are stored on a visitor's computer for up to 2 years, then become inactive.
As a rule, we will sell goods from the online store to final consumers and are not intended to issue name invoices. In so far as the individual buyer would want such an invoice, it will, for that purpose, contain all the data (name, surname, address, tax number) as prescribed by applicable law.
When you submit your inquiry, you are contacted by our commercialists, who present to you the possibility of obtaining an offer from traders or providers of building materials to which the Operator is involved (the list of these traders/providers is published on the Operator's web pages under "outlets"). If you wish, the Operator will redirect your inquiry to the dealer or provider you will choose. In this case, the personal data covered by the demand (including your contact details) will also be forwarded to the selected merchant/tenderer at the same time.
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The Operator collects your personal data as a general rule due to, or in connection with, the conclusion and fulfilment of a purchase contract, the contractual party of which you become on purchase in the online store of the Operator, but there also belongs replying to your demand and preparation of tenders based on your demand and other activities related to the implementation of the actions you request from the Operator before concluding this agreement (article 6/b of the GDPR).
In certain cases (e.g. due to invoicing) we process your personal data for the purposes of fulfilling our legal obligations (e.g. under tax legislation; Article 6/C of the GDPR).
Processing under the law and contractual relations
In the case where the provision of personal data is a contractual obligation, the obligation necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the contract with the Operator (e.g. contract of service or demand in relation to the activity of the Operator) or legal obligation (e.g. in the case of named invoice issuing), you must provide personal information; in case you do not provide personal information, you cannot enter a contract with the Operator, nor can the Operator provide you with the service or supply the products by contract or to provide third-party offers, since it does not have the necessary information to perform the contract.
Processing on the basis of legitimate interest (article 6/f of the GDPR)
The Operator may also process your personal data on the basis of the legitimate interest which the Operator strives, except where such interests prevail over the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the individual, to which the data subject is concerned, requiring the protection of personal data. In the case of application of legitimate interest, the Operator shall always carry out an assessment in accordance with the General data protection regulation.
On the basis of legitimate interest, the Operator processes your personal data in case of the exercise or defense of its legal claims (i.e. disputes, complaints, complaints, judicial and similar proceedings), with a view to direct marketing, to detect and prevent fraudulent use and misuse of their services, further in the context of ensuring the stable and safe functioning of their services, as well as for the purposes of implementing information security measures, meeting the quality of service requirements and detection of technical failures of systems and services. In accordance with the General regulation, in the event of suspicion of abuse, the operator may process data on individuals for the purpose of identifying and preventing potential fraud or abuse, and may, if appropriate, communicate such data to the other providers of such services, business partners, police, Public Prosecutor's Office or other competent authorities.
Processing based on your consent (consent – Article 6/a of Regulation GDPR)
The Operator collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes, where you consent:
- Notification of any defects in the products (except where this is mandatory under the law and legitimate interest of the Operator where the circumstances explicitly dictate)
- For other purposes, for which you specifically agree to cooperate with the Operator.
Preservation of personal data
The Operator will keep your personal data only as long as necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal data has been collected and further processed.
Those personal data processed by the Operator under the law shall be kept by the Operator for a period prescribed by law.
Those personal data processed by the Operator for the purpose of carrying out a contractual relationship with an individual, shall be kept by the Operator for the period necessary for the execution of the contract and for 10 years after its termination, except in cases where it occurs between you and the Operator to the dispute in relation to the contract; In such a case, the Operator shall keep the data for 10 years after the judgment or arbitration decision or settlement or, if there were no judicial proceedings, 10 years from the date of peaceful settlement of the dispute.
Those personal data processed by the Operator on the basis of the personal consent of the individual shall be kept by the Operator until revocation of that consent by the individual or to the fulfilment of the purpose for which they were processed (whichever comes first). The Operator shall erase such information prior to the cancellation or completion of the purpose only if the law so provides.
Upon expiry of the preservation period, the Operator shall effectively and permanently erase or anonymize personal data so that they can no longer be associated with a particular individual.
Users or categories of users of personal data. The Operator may entrust individual tasks with regard to the processing of your personal data to other persons (i.e. the contract processor). Contract processors may process the data entrusted solely on behalf of the Operator, within the limits of its mandate and in accordance with the contract concluded between the individual contractor and the Operator.
The contract processors to which the Operator is involved are:
- Dealers/providers of building materials with which the Operator participates and are selected by the individual asking for or submitting an order (dealers/tenderers are listed on the website under the outlets)
- Accounting services and intermediaries of accounting programs;
- Law firms and other legal advice providers;
- IT systems mainteners (including computer handlers, web site managers, Google);
- Delivery services (only information needed for the transport and delivery of the orders)
- Payment providers (for example, Bankart)
- Authorized institutions, if required by law (court, etc.)
The Operator will not transmit your personal information to third-party unauthorized persons.
Contract processors may only process personal data within the Operator’s instructions and personal data may not be used to pursue any of their own interests.
The Operator and users of personal data do not disclose to third countries (outside the Member States of the European Economic Area – EU members and Iceland, Norway and Liechtenstein) and international organizations, except in the United States – all US contract processors are Included in the Privacy Shield program.
By written request sent in the recommended letter to the address: Goriške opekarne d.o.o., Merljaki 7, 5292 Renče, with an attribution of GDPR – THEME, where the THEME may be one of the rights provided, the individual may request access, replenishment, correction, blocking or restriction of processing or erasure of personal data, may object to the processing of data being processed in connection with him and require the transmission of data.
You may withdraw your consent at any time if it does not affect the lawfulness of the processing of the data which has been carried out on the basis of the consent until its revocation.
Information on the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority: You can provide a complaint to the Information Commissioner (title: Dunajska 22, 1000 Ljubljana, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 012309730, Website: www.ip-rs.si).
Consent of minors in relation to information society services
Minors under 18 years of age should not provide any personal information on the website or otherwise without permission (consent or approval) of the holder of parental responsibility for the child (one of the parents or guardians). The Operator will never knowingly collect personal data from persons who would be aware that they are minors (under 18 years of age) or have used or disclosed them in any third party without the permission of the holder of parental responsibility for the child.
The Operator shall, taking into account the available technology in such cases, make reasonable efforts to verify that the holder of parental responsibility for the child has given or approved the consent.
We use several security-protection systems on our websites to ensure adequate protection against loss, disclosure, unwanted alteration or misuse of data. We use SSL technology to download all personal data, which is responsible for coding all information.
Only authorized persons (employees) with a username and password have access to the collected personal data.
The functioning of our websites is virtually impossible without our cookies. If you don't want to have our cookies on your computer, keep in mind that storing cookies is under the full control of your browser. By choosing the appropriate options in your browser, you can restrict or disable your cookie storage at any time, and you can permanently delete cookies on your device.
Our website is just one of a few billion pages on which you can also get cookies from Google, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and other social media, or just read your cookie when you visit our site. These pages can be used for different purposes, from analytics, advertising, to the improvement of their products. For this, we need your consent, which you can edit at the top of this page.
Cookies used on this page
|Cookie name||cookie type||Description||duration|
|A cookie essential for the proper functioning of an online store||1 month|
|A cookie essential for the proper functioning of an online store||1 year|
|ASP.NET_SessionId||system cookie||The cookie used by aaa.bisnode.si to display a rating||session|
|LanguageCookie||functional cookie||The cookie used by aaa.bisnode.si to display a rating||1 day|
|GPS, IDE, PREF, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC||functional cookie||Cookies used by Youtube to display videos||do 1 year|
|_ga||analytics cookie||Cookies used by Google Analytics to track web pageview statistics||2 years|
Any change to this policy will be published on this site.
Goriške opekarne d.o.o.