ANTISESMIC CORNER ELEMENT 500x330x190
For quick and easy construction of walls with a thickness of 33cm. Establishes a high-quality connection between the reinforced concrete pillar and brick wall. It can also be used as an opening for ventilation systems.
- Brick element – less thermal bridges.
- Quick, simple and simultaneous construction of walls and earthquake resistant joints.
- Greater accumulation of earthquake resistant joints.
- Bigger surface for the application of a binder – mortar.
- Rectangular hole - additionally reinforced wall joint.
- Lighter element than the concrete element.
- The homogeneity of installed materials.
- Homogeneous appearance of the building.
- Excellent comprehension strength of 15MPa.
|Name||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Bore dimensions (mm)||Wall thickness (cm)||Compressive strength (MPa)||Poraba (kos/tm)||Concrete consumption (m³/m')||Weight (kg)||Pack./ Piece per pallet|
NameANTISESMIC CORNER ELEMENT 500x330x190
Bore dimensions (mm)240 x 240
Wall thickness (cm)33 in 39
Compressive strength (MPa)15
Concrete consumption (m³/m')0.0580
Pack./ Piece per pallet42