GO MAX 29 PU(500x290x190)
The labeling of PU means tongue and groove joint, which is formed in the assembly of two hollow bricks due to the particular design of vertical sides. A pocket opening is created in the middle of the joint, which is filled with mortar. Vertical joint made with tongue and groove joint additionally reinforces the wall and prevents the creation of a thermal bridge.
Go max 29 PU is used for building load-bearing walls with a thickness of 29cm.
- Lesser consumption of mortar (less thermal bridges). Mortar consumption (theoretical): 46l/m², 154l/m³
- Element length of 50cm (consumption only 10 pieces/m2)
- Tongue and groove joint (additionally reinforced wall, prevented thermal bridge)
- Excellent compressive strength of 15MPa
- Thermal conductivity: 0.32W/mK (*built with AC mortar)
- Soundproofing insulation: 55dB (*plaster on both sides of the wall – thickness of plaster 2.5–3.0cm)
|Name||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Wall thickness (cm)||Compressive strength (MPa)||Consumption (pcs/m³)||Mortar consumption||Pack./ Piece per pallet|
NameGO MAX 29 PU(500x290x190)
Wall thickness (cm)29
Compressive strength (MPa)15
Poraba malte (l/m²)*46 (l/m²)
Pack./ Piece per pallet60