GO MINI 29 PU (330x290x190)
- High thermal accumulation of the wall.
- Better soundproofing insulation: 54dB ( *plaster on both sides of the wall – thickness of plaster 2.5–3.0cm)
- Lesser consumption of mortar (less thermal bridges). Mortar consumption (theoretical): 48l/m², 165l/m³
- Tongue and groove joint (increased shear strength and reduced thermal bridge at the vertical joint).
- Excellent compressive strength of 15MPa.
- Thermal conductivity: 0.32W/mK (*built with mortar AC)
- Faster construction.
|Name||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Wall thickness (cm)||Compressive strength (MPa)||Consumption (pcs/m³)||Mortar consumption||Pack./ Piece per pallet|
NameGO MINI 29 PU (330x290x190)
Wall thickness (cm)29
Compressive strength (MPa)15
Poraba malte (l/m²)*48 (l/m²)
Pack./ Piece per pallet75