GO MINI 33 PU (330x330x190)
With the Go mini brick, a wall with a thickness of 33cm is presented on the market for the first time. The tongue and groove joint enables exact construction of high quality. Because of its width of 33cm, this hollow brick is more accumulative and provides better soundproofing insulation of the walls in the building. The cross section of a vertical static joint 24/24cm is made with a compatible OVE 33 element.
- High thermal accumulation of the wall.
- Better soundproofing insulation: 56dB ( *plaster on both sides of the wall – thickness of plaster 2.5–3.0cm)
- Lesser consumption of mortar (less thermal bridges). Mortar consumption (theoretical): 59l/m², 178l/m³
- Tongue and groove joint (increased shear strength and reduced thermal bridge at the vertical joint).
- Excellent compressive strength of 15MPa.
- Faster construction.
- More space for the mounting of various installations.
|Name||Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Height (mm)||Weight (kg)||Wall thickness (cm)||Compressive strength (MPa)||Consumption (pcs/m³)||Mortar consumption||Pack./ Piece per pallet|
NameGO MINI 33 PU (330x330x190)
Wall thickness (cm)33
Compressive strength (MPa)15
Poraba malte (l/m²)*59 (l/m²)
Pack./ Piece per pallet60