Possibilities of use:
- As an additive in the production of concrete elements - due to the increase in thermal and soundproofing efficiency.
- An aggregate for pavements, particularly in case of underfloor heating, because it heats up quickly, retains heat and thus saves energy. It also reduces the effect of noise.
- Production of pavements in stables as it provides a better (dry) surface, floor wear resistance, and allows the animals to have a better grip; their hoofs are worn appropriately.
- Additive in the production of earth substrates. It permanently improves the structure, as well as regulates oxygen and water level, and nutritional substances. It breaks down heavy clay soil, improves water retention in sandy soil, regulates drainage, keeps moisture, and reduces the risk for diseases. It is completely non-toxic and without any odour.
- The construction of athletic tracks and other sport surfaces – improves drainage, reduces compaction, and absorbs excess water, which enables faster usage of the terrain after rain.
- Packaging, delivery and additional information: Crushed brick is available in bulk, in bags of 25kg or so called big bags of dimensions 90x90x120cm and weight ranging from 1100 to 1200kg. We also organise transport at your request.